Thursday 5 June 2014

I have a home!

The school have managed to sort out my living arrangements! They got back to me today with the address and details, including a set of rules. I'm a little concerned about the "thin walls" warning but it's probably no worse than the shared houses I've lived in, and quite possibly better.

Google Maps reckons it's about a 40-minute walk to the school, but that route isn't actually viable because it's across a pavementless bridge. However, I turned up a viable alternative with some digging around on Street View, although I'll only find out how viable once I arrive. Given the weather this time of year...

...I suspect I'll be getting the bus! There's nothing quite like getting to work soaked and sweating after a 40-minute march through rush hour traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment